Dr. Ricardo Sérgio de Lima Pereira
Highly qualified surgeon in pterygium and cataract surgeries, having performed more than 100,000 surgeries in various regions of Brazil.
I had the great privilege of offering high-tech surgeries to needy communities in the Amazon rainforest in the states of Pará, Acre, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Parana, Sergipe, Minas Gerais and in the interior of Bahia, bringing vision and quality of life for the needy population of these regions.
Graduated from UFTM - Federal University of Triângulo Mineiro
Residency in Ophthalmology at USP - University of São Paulo
Title of Specialist by the CBO - Brazilian Council of Ophthalmology
Fluent in Portuguese, English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- General ophthalmology (glasses prescription and diagnosis of eye diseases)
- Cataract surgery with intraocular lens implantation
- Pterygium surgery with conjunctival transplant using biological glue
- Facorrefractive surgery to reduce the need for glasses
- Cosmetic eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Fitting soft, toric and gas permeable contact lenses (rigid lenses)
- Eyelid injury surgery (chalazion, tumors, xanthelasma)
Our ophthalmological consultation is complete and covers eyeglass prescription and disease research [...]
Contact lens fitting
Dr. Ricardo Pereira has extensive experience in fitting contact lenses. [...]
Pterigio can have hereditary causes and can also be triggered by exposure to the sun. [...]
Surgery for presbyopia
Presbyopia (or short-sighted near vision) that occurs after age 40 can already be treated surgically. [...]
Cataracts are the aging process of the eye's natural lens, the crystalline lens. It can also be caused by trauma or [...]
Over the years, the skin on the eyelids loses its support due to the decrease in collagen and adipose tissue [...]
Name Dr. Ricardo Sérgio de Lima Pereira
Registration CRM 21902 BA - RQE Nº: 13680
Phone/whatsapp +55 (73) 99170 8797
Consultation in Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
Follow me on Instagram: